Now Available 2nd Edition eBook: Deconstructing Time, 2nd Edition: Illustrated Essay-Blogs About the Human Experience of Time



I have put together all of the blogs from the first and second years of Deconstructing Time into one eBook. I have also made two versions of this eBook: a standard eBook (epub) which requires an eReader (see links to free eReaders below) and looks like a real book OR a PDF version which you can download and read in Adobe Acrobat or even online on some websites where I have made it available.

I have also posted much of my work at the excellent Academia.edu site where you can find both copies of this eBook along with many other articles and eBooks that I have authored.



So here are the links to this new eBook 
and also my work on Academia.edu


Click to go to the general page for 




To read and/or download the PDF version of my eBook, 
click on this link:



To read and/or download the EPUB version of my eBook, 
click on this link: 



To download a 
free eReader for an epub eBook,
click on this link




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

#Advertisement